Why is Getting the Best Cancer Care SO Hard?
Dr. Razelle Kurzrock is regarded as one of the 25 most influential people – in the world! – in the field of Precision Medicine…and CTOAM’s co-founder, Michelle Morand, recently had the privilege of speaking with her.
In this powerful discussion, Dr. Kurzrock shares her insights and knowledge on the fundamental things all cancer patients and loved ones need to know about cancer care advancements, and how you can access the most effective diagnostics and treatment available today.
It was a true honor for us to be able to sit down with Dr. Kurzrock and pick her brain on all things precision cancer medicine…so that we could then share her wisdom with YOU.
This is leading-edge information that you can apply to your cancer care now!
Watch the full interview with Dr. Razelle Kurzrock here:
In the interview, Dr. Razelle Kurzrock and Michelle Morand talk about:
- Why genetic testing is so critical to successful treatment
- Why you need a personalized approach for your cancer care
- Why your oncologist can’t do it all
- The complexity of cancer care today
- The “Information Bottleneck” – why doctors can’t keep up! (It’s not their fault…)
- How YOU can help your doctor help you get better treatment
- How quickly can your cancer develop new emerging mutations? And what to do about it?
- Why you must ensure your doctor uses broad panel genetic testing, not just spot testing
- Why you need broad panel genetic testing before starting treatment
- How you can get a CureMatch report
- What to do if your oncologist says there are no more options for you, or that you’re already on the best treatment…
Clearly, we discuss a LOT of key information here!
So grab yourself a cup of tea, or your beverage of choice, and perhaps a pen and some paper, and watch our interview.
Consider taking notes along the way, as any questions pop up, so you can email us with them later or just write them in the comments below the video.
Remember to Take Action!
While we are firm believers that knowledge is power, we also want to gently remind you that…
Even the most valuable information in the world will only work in practice IF you actually take action on it!
And, of course, our team is here to help you do just that.
So if you’d like to take action on anything that we discuss in the interview, we invite you to consider the following options:
- Register for a Precision Second Opinion with CTOAM’s precision medicine expert, Alex Rolland. This is the fastest way to get the ball rolling! 🧬 We also facilitate CureMatch reports for many of our patients these days.
- Contact our CTOAM team and we can direct you further about which service will be best for you.
- Book a Free 30-min Cancer Care Strategy Session with Michelle Morand to learn about your options for how to access Precision Oncology advancements and navigate the healthcare system.
- Join our Precision Cancer Medicine Self-Advocacy Training Program, our brand-new online advocacy course! Inside the course, our team of experts will teach you how to advocate for all of these advancements that Dr. Kurzrock and Michelle talk about in the interview.
This advocacy course is still in the pilot-program phase, which means it is still available for free for beta-testers (i.e. folks willing to give their feedback on the course, as we work on the final touches, in exchange for lifetime free access).
As part of the advocacy course, we offer regular Friday Office Hours, which are weekly online Zoom calls hosted by me and precision cancer expert, Alex Rolland – aka “The Cancer Guy”.
Each Friday we answer your questions and help you with any challenges or confusion you’re experiencing with your cancer care. It’s pretty much the closest you can get to weekly personal consults with one of the world’s leading cancer research scientists!
Members are finding the Office Hours, and Advocacy Course in general, highly beneficial:
“This entire course and the Office Hours have really helped me understand cancer. I see now that genetic testing and PET-CT scans are necessary. Thank you very much for this course. Every cancer patient needs to see this!” – Teri K.
Okay, that’s all for now…
We’ve given you a lot to look at and digest!
Again, please give the interview a watch, no matter where you are in your experience with cancer. The information that Dr. Kurzrock shares will help you to understand Precision Cancer Medicine that much more…and help you to make the best choices for your health overall.
Knowledge is power…
And taking action is when that power truly becomes empowering.
You can do it! And we’re here to help.on April 6, 2022