New Studies and Articles in Cancer Research
Welcome to our ongoing list of new studies and articles published on cancer research. Explore the archive below to see which ones are useful to you and your doctor.
- Diet and Exercise Intervention May Increase Efficacy of Chemotherapy in Pediatric Patients With Leukemia
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and Cancer Care for Older Patients in the United States: Effect on Diagnosis and Treatment
- Does Following a Mediterranean Diet Reduce the Risk of Disease Progression in Men on Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer?
- Early Integration of Nutritional and Psychological Interventions for Previously Untreated Patients With Metastatic Esophagogastric Cancer
- Study Finds Universal Genetic Testing Uncovers More Inherited Mutations vs Guideline-Based Genetic Testing
Knowledge Is Power!
We also encourage you to visit PubMed and use the Search function there to find even more studies that are directly related to your cancer type.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us anytime. CTOAM exists to bridge the gap between the latest advancements in cancer care and the cancer patients on the front lines who need them now.
Get the Support You Need, Now
Our team is here to help you and your oncologist to access the newest (and very best) diagnostics and treatment options. You can get our free guide, “7 Ways to Beat Cancer Now” or apply for a Free Cancer Care Strategy Session with our cancer specialists.
To speak with renowned cancer expert, Alex Rolland, about your specific case, register for a Precision Second Opinion. Whether you’re newly diagnosed or at stage IV, we can help.on April 10, 2021